Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
Pineapple salsa livens up a healthy grilled chicken for a tangy, spicy meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Simple Truth Natural Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 cup pineapple, finely diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 cup red pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together diced pineapple, tomatoes, peppers, onion, chopped cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper and jalapeño. Transfer the salsa to bowl for serving.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and brush with a little olive oil. Grill chicken for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Serve chicken with pineapple salsa.