Grilled Chicken and Zucchini Salad
This salad is brimming with fresh veggies and chicken – it’s filling enough to be enjoyed as a main course! OptUP Score: 81
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 pound zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast
- 8 ounces Simple Truth™ Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup Simple Truth™ Pecan Pieces, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Mint, chopped
- In large bowl, whisk together ¼ cup oil and lemon juice, then add zucchini. Season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Let zucchini marinate while cooking chicken.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golden brown and opaque throughout, about 7 minutes per side. Remove from skillet; slice thinly.
- Toss chicken with zucchini mixture, spinach, onion, pecans, Parmesan and mint.