Grilled Chili-Spiced Flank Steak
Flank steak is one of the leanest steak cuts. It’s wonderful with a simple spicy-sweet sauce.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. lean flank steak
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat grill.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, cinnamon, chili powder, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Prepare grill. Pat steak dry with a paper towel and season with salt. Grill steak for 6 minutes on each side, basting often with honey mixture.
- Remove steak from grill, tent with aluminum foil, and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice the steak against the grain before serving.