Grilled Chipotle Shrimp & Peach Tacos with Loaded Peach Salsa
The secret to perfect summer tacos? Marinated shrimp and peaches, both grilled to sweet-spicy-smoky perfection! Topped with fresh avocado and a fully loaded fresh peach salsa, this meal from the Frasers (of “Feeding the Frasers” fame) offers an exceptional blend of vibrant seasonal flavors.
Serves: 4Prep: 25 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Raw Shrimp, thawed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1⁄4 lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup plus 1 tsp. fresh cilantro, chopped, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 3 peaches, cut into 1” slices
- 12 wheat street taco tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth™ Super Sweet Corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup Private Selection™ Chipotle Pepper Salsa
- Flaky salt, to taste
- Preheat Traeger grill to 400°F.
- In large bowl, combine shrimp, garlic, chipotle peppers, lime juice, olive oil, 1 teaspoon cilantro, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper. Stir to combine. Marinate in fridge 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine diced peaches, black beans, corn, green onion, ¼ cup cilantro, chipotle pepper salsa and flaky salt to make loaded peach salsa. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Using metal or wood skewers, alternate chipotle shrimp and slices of peach. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp is pink and lightly charred.
- Set aside 5 minutes to rest while you grill the tortillas.
- To assemble tacos, lay slices of avocado on grilled tortillas. Add grilled chipotle shrimp and grilled peaches. Top with scoop of loaded peach salsa and jalapeños.