Grilled Cinnamon Steak Tips
Just because summer’s over doesn’t mean you should retire the grill! Bring “grate” flavor into fall with grilled steak tips, coated with warm cinnamon flavor.
Serves: 4Prep: 12 minutesCook: 8 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into 2 ½” pieces
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Private Selection™ Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place steak tips in a zip-top food storage bag. Add remaining ingredients, toss to combine. Remove most of the air from the bag and seal.
- Marinate steak at least 1 hour, up to overnight.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Remove steak tips from marinade and grill 6-8 minutes, flipping once, until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.