Grilled Corn with Miso Butter
Enjoy a twist on buttered corn by mixing miso—a flavorful soybean paste often used in Asian soups—and fresh cilantro into the butter before spreading.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 ounces Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons yellow miso
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill corn 5-8 minutes until corn is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, cilantro and miso until blended. Spread mixture over corn to coat.