Grilled Curried Chicken Wings
These wings make a great addition to a game-day party. Double the recipe for hungry crowds.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 lbs. chicken wings, split at the joint, tips removed
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse the wings and set them on paper towels to dry.
- In a large bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together. Coat the chicken with the curry mixture, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grill over medium-hot coals or broil at 350°F for 20 minutes, turning every few minutes, or until well browned.