Grilled Filet Mignon with Rosemary and Peppercorns
This is very delicious. The rosemary will char onto the outside of the steak and give it a wonderful flavor. This is extra good with mushroom sauce.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 filets mignon, (6 oz. each)
- 8 small sprigs rosemary
- 2 tsp. coarse salt
- 1 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- Tie fillets with kitchen twine, securing 2 sprigs of rosemary in each bundle. Sprinkle the filets with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill or prepare the coals.
- Let the filets reach room temperature. Pat them dry with a paper towel. Grill 6 minutes per side, or to the desired degree of doneness. Place on a platter. Let rest for 5 minutes in a warm place.