Grilled Garlic Bread with Cheese and Herbs
This recipe is for the savory side and goes well with just about anything.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 tsp. dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 tsp. dried basil, crumbled
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- Mix the butter and garlic in a small saucepan. Heat until the butter melts and bubbles. Toss the shredded cheese with the herbs and black pepper.
- Cut the bread in half lengthwise. Brush the butter mixture on the bread. Top with the cheese.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Place the bread on a piece of aluminum foil on the grill and grill until the cheese has melted and the edges are lightly browned. Serve hot.