Grilled Glazed Salmon
Orange marmalade makes a delicious glaze when combined with ginger and tamari. This salmon comes together quick and is sure to please any guest.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. tamari sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. grated gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. white rice wine vinegar
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Combine the marmalade, oil, tamari sauce, ginger, garlic, and vinegar. Heat the grill to high. Brush orange glaze on each side of salmon and grill until salmon reaches desired doneness, about 8 minutes with lid closed. Top with sesame seeds before serving.