Grilled Greek Vegetarian Skewers
Halloumi cheese retains its structure when heated, making it a great option for grilling without making a melty mess.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 (10” or longer) bamboo skewers, soaked in water for at least 20 minutes
- 8 ounces halloumi, cut into 12 pieces
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 12 ½” pieces
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Private Selection™ Souvlaki Marinade
- In a bowl add halloumi cubes, tomatoes, zucchini, artichokes and marinade; toss to combine. Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread each skewer with 4 tomatoes, 4 artichokes, 4 pieces of halloumi and 3 pieces of zucchini.
- Grill 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until nicely marked and heated through. Refrigerate leftovers.