Grilled Haddock with Mango Salsa
The fruit in the salsa complements the gentle taste of haddock nicely.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. haddock fillets
- 1 cup mango salsa
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish; add haddock. Turn and coat fish with marinade. Set aside 10 minutes.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Spray large piece of aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place fillets on foil; cook 7–8 minutes on each side, or until fish is tender when pierced with a fork.
- Top each piece of fish with ½ cup salsa.