Grilled Ham and Cheese with Pears
Grilled cheese goes gourmet in this elegant yet easy-to-make recipe. Sweet pear slices give tender crunch to every bite.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 slices Simple Truth Organic™ Simple Truth Organic™ Ready to Bake
- Rustic Italian Style Artisan Bread
- 1 fresh mozzarella ball (8-oz.), thinly sliced
- 2 Bartlett pears, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Simple Truth™ Uncured Black Forest Ham Lunch Meat, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter, softened
- Spread outside of bread slices with butter. Layer mozzarella cheese, pears and ham inside sandwiches.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook sandwiches until golden brown and cheese is melted, flipping once, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Cut sandwiches in half and serve hot.