Grilled Ham Steaks with Pineapple
To make this a complete meal, serve it with potatoes and a green vegetable, such as steamed broccoli.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 lb. ham steak (1 inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp. juice from canned pineapple slices
- 4 slices canned pineapple
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground ginger
- Combine orange juice, wine, pineapple juice, mustard, and ginger. Brush mixture, generously, over ham and pineapple slices. Grill ham steak over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, brushing occasionally with sauce. Grill pineapple slices until warm, also basting with sauce.
- Turn ham, baste, and grill another 10 minutes. Cut steak into 4 equal pieces. Serve ham topped with pineapple slices.