Grilled Honey and Garlic Spareribs
Donʼt have a grill? The ribs can also be baked at 350°F for 1 1⁄2 hours or until tender. Baste the spareribs frequently with the honey and garlic marinade during the final 30 minutes of cooking.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 6 lbs. pork spareribs
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed, peeled, and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey
- Cut the ribs into 2 rib sections. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the ribs, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes or until the ribs are tender. (Cook the ribs in batches or use 2 large pots if necessary.) Drain.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Combine the garlic with the molasses, ketchup, and honey.
- Place the spareribs on the grill and cook for 25 minutes or until heated through, turning the ribs occasionally and brushing them with the honey and garlic marinade.