Grilled Jerk Chicken
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 tsp. salt-free jerk spice blend
- 1 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. olive or canola oil
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 2 scallions, white and green part chopped
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- Pinch mustard powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- Preheat an indoor grill or grill pan.
- Add all the ingredients except the chicken to a small food processor or blender and purée.
- Rinse the chicken in cold water and pat dry between paper towels. Rub both sides with the spice mixture. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear. Serve immediately.