Grilled Lamb Chops with Garlic, Rosemary, and Thyme
These succulent lamb chops are inspired by the traditional flavors of Greek cuisine.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and divided
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 lamb chops (4 oz. each)
- Mash 2 cloves of garlic into a paste. Add salt.
- In a bowl, stir together garlic paste, rosemary, thyme, oil, and lemon zest, and add pepper. Rub the herb-garlic paste onto the lamb chops and set them aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Grill lamb chops and remaining garlic for 4–5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.