Grilled Lemon Salmon
One 4-ounce serving of wild salmon provides a full dayʼs requirement of vitamin D and is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids. This clean salmon recipe pairs perfectly with grilled vegetables.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. salmon fillets
- 1⁄8 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup coconut aminos
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup filtered water
- 1⁄2 cup extra-light olive oil
- Cut the salmon fillet into four equal portions. Sprinkle fillets with lemon pepper.
- Mix together coconut aminos, lemon juice, water, and olive oil.
- Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with marinade mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning several times.
- Heat grill to medium-high and lightly oil the grate. Place salmon on grill and discard marinade. Cook salmon for about 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily. Serve.