Grilled Lemon-and-Thyme Swordfish Steaks
This recipe calls for preparation on the grill, but it could easily be cooked in the oven using the broiler.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 swordfish steaks (4 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus another, sliced, for serving
- 4 thyme sprigs
- Lightly coat the swordfish steaks with olive oil.
- Pour lemon juice on top of the swordfish steaks.
- Place a fresh thyme sprig on each swordfish steak.
- Grill over medium-high heat, about 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steak.