Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Salad
The fresh Vietnamese-inspired flavors in this salad make the perfect summer dinner, and any leftovers will make a great lunch!
Serves: 4Prep: 25 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup Private Selection™ Lemongrass Xao Marinade
- 4 cups napa cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 cups matchstick carrots
- 1⁄2 cup green onions, chopped
- Blend ingredients from rice wine vinegar through canola oil; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix chicken with Private Selection™ Lemongrass Xao Marinade; allow to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile heat grill to medium heat and oil grates.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and place on the grill. Discard remaining marinade. Cook 12-15 minutes, flipping once, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Toss cabbage, carrots and green onions together. Divided between 4 serving bowls. Top with sliced chicken thighs and serve with cilantro mint dressing.
- Refrigerate leftovers.