Grilled Littleneck Clams with Marinara Sauce
This is a luxurious treat. Serve these clams with some grilled bread so you don't miss any of the delicious sauce!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups sugar-free marinara sauce
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 quart littleneck clams
- Preheat grill.
- Combine marinara sauce, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Arrange the clams directly on the grill grate. As clams start to open, after about 8 minutes, remove them from the grill and place on a serving platter. Top with sauce and serve immediately.