Grilled Lobster Tails with Garlic Butter
Its best to keep it simple when it comes to lobster. Some light seasoning and melted butter is enough to complement the natural flavor.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 small lobster tails
- 1⁄2 lb. unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 bulb garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Remove the lobster meat from the shells. Rinse the meat in ice-cold water, and pat dry. (Reserve the shells and freeze for use in another recipe, if desired.)
- Melt the butter in sauté pan over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, and add the garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Grill the lobster for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Drizzle the lobster with the garlic butter, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve.