Grilled Mexican Street Corn
This recipe packs the perfect amount of heat from chipotle mayo and pairs perfectly with sweet grilled corn.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 2 tablespoons Hellman’s® Mayo Organic Chipotle
- 1 tablespoon Kroger® Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Heat grill to medium-high. Place corn directly over heat. Cook until kernels begin to darken, about 5 minutes, then turn and continue cooking until all sides are slightly blackened.
- Mix together the mayo, sour cream, queso fresco, garlic, salt, pepper and cilantro.
- Spread mayo mixture over corn and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.