Grilled Napa Cabbage with Ginger Tahini Dressing
Ever tossed greens on your grill? It’s a great way to add an unexpected element of flavor to your summer cookout!
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup tahini paste or nut butter
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, grated or minced, or ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 head Napa cabbage, cut into quarters through root end
- In a bowl, whisk together tahini, water, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and salt. Set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, grill Napa cabbage pieces until charred and slightly wilted, 3 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve cabbage warm with tahini dressing. Refrigerate leftovers.