Grilled Nectarines with Raspberries, Almonds, and Yogurt
This simple, elegant dessert is easy to make and full of nutrients.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 large nectarines, pitted and halved
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and honey.
- Place the nectarines cut-side down on a hot grill or grill pan for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with almonds, a drizzle of the yogurt mixture, and raspberries.