Grilled PBJ and Banana Sandwich
The ever-popular PB&J has always had one missing ingredient—banana. Now that it's added, every bite is a certified mouthful of bliss!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 slices good-quality white bread
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth™ Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Four Fruit Spread
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- Spread butter on one side of all bread slices. On other side of half the bread slices, spread peanut butter and top with banana slices. Spread remaining slices with jelly. Assembles sandwiches and press gently to flatten slightly.
- Grill sandwiches in panini press until the bread is toasted, about 5 minutes. If panini press isn’t available, preheat a dry cast iron or nonstick pan. Place sandwiches in pan and weigh it down with another pan or a clean brick wrapped in foil. Grill 5 minutes, flip, re-weight and grill for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.