Grilled Peaches with Cream Cheese and Bacon
This is a super brunch dish. It combines sweet and savory.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 4 slices bacon, fried until crisp and crumbled
- 4 firm peaches, halved and pitted
- Whip the cream cheese, cream, and hot pepper sauce together until soft.
- Fry the bacon, drain on a paper towel, and crumble.
- Set grill to low.
- Put the peaches, cut-side down, on a hot grill and turn after 1 minute. Grill for another half minute. Spoon the cheese-and-cream mixture into each peach half. Sprinkle with bacon and serve immediately.