Grilled Pesto Steak
Pesto is a great sauce for meat as well as pasta! Try this easy-to-cook steak topped with the fresh and aromatic pesto.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups pesto
- 1½ lbs. flank steak
- Place the flank steak in a large resealable plastic bag, and pour 1 cup of pesto over the steak. Toss to coat, and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Prepare a grill with olive oil spray over medium heat.
- Set steak on the grill and cook for 8–10 minutes.
- Turn the steak, cover with remaining cup of the Peppy Pesto, and continue cooking for 8–10 minutes or until internal temperature reads 160°F.
- Remove from heat, set on a platter, and slice.