Grilled Pork and Mango Skewers
Tender pork, sweet mango and crisp red peppers are seasoned with a tangy sauce and grilled to perfection in this recipe. Pair this meal with a cool Mike’s® Hard Lemonade for the ultimate refreshment.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 pork tenderloins, cut into 1” chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 ripe but firm mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 teaspoons lime zest, divided
- 5 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup sour cream
- Lime wedges
- 4 bottles Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, chilled
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates. On wooden skewers, thread pork, onion, red pepper and mango. Set aside.
- Whisk together oil, 2 teaspoons lime zest, 4 tablespoons lime juice, honey, chili powder, salt, pepper and cumin. Brush half of mixture over skewers.
- Grill skewers, turning as needed, 10 to 12 minutes or until pork is cooked through and vegetables are tender. During last 2 minutes of cooking, brush with remaining lime mixture.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, stir together sour cream, remaining lime juice and zest.
- On serving platter, arrange skewers with lime wedges. Serve with sour cream mixture and ice-cold Mike’s® Hard Lemonade.
- Tip: For a more filling meal, serve skewers on a bed of rice with a side of sliced ripe avocados.