Grilled Pork, Mushrooms, and Tomatoes
The apple-marinated pork works beautifully with the mushrooms and tomatoes. Remember to soak wooden skewers for at least 30 minutes before grilling to avoid a fire.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. thick boneless pork loin, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups button mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Combine the pork, apple juice, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Drain the pork and discard the marinade. Place the pork pieces on presoaked wooden skewers, alternating meat with tomatoes and mushrooms. Brush skewers with olive oil.
- Grill the pork 10 minutes, turning frequently. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm. Let rest for about 5 minutes.