Grilled Pork and Onion Kebabs
Serve with flat bread and a salad for a perfect summer meal.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. boneless pork roast, cubed
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 tsp. finely ground whole coriander seeds
- 4 tsp. finely ground anise seeds
- 1 Tbsp. ground paprika
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, divided
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place the ground coriander and anise seeds in a medium-sized bowl. Add the garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper, 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1⁄4 cup olive oil; stir until combined. Add the pork and stir to coat. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the onions, remaining salt, remaining pepper, and the remaining olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Divide the pork and onions among 8 skewers. Thread the pork cubes and onions on the skewers, alternating a piece of meat with an onion.
- Grill the kebabs until well browned and the pork is cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve hot.