Grilled Pork and Pepper Kabobs
Save to My Recipes
This super simple recipe should be a summer staple in your house. Tangy lemon and sweet basil go perfectly with pork and bell peppers.
Hands-on: 35 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
- 1 marinated pork tenderloin (18 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- Cut pork into 1" cubes. In small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and basil. Thread pork cubes and bell pepper pieces on 10" metal skewers. Brush with the olive oil mixture.
- Grill kabobs over medium-high coals until the pork registers 155°F, turning and brushing occasionally with olive oil mixture, about 10 to 15 minutes.