Grilled Pork and Pepper Kabobs
This super simple recipe should be a summer staple in your house. Tangy lemon and sweet basil go perfectly with pork and bell peppers.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 35 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 marinated pork tenderloin (18 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- Cut pork into 1-inch cubes. In small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and basil. Thread pork cubes and bell pepper pieces on 10-inch metal skewers. Brush with the olive oil mixture.
- Grill kabobs over medium-high coals until the pork registers 155°F, turning and brushing occasionally with olive oil mixture, about 10 to 15 minutes.