Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Serves: 6Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 8 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 2 medium onions, and finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 lbs. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 French rolls
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the tomato juice, chopped onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, and black pepper. Pour mixture over pork cubes and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork onto skewers and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning to cook on all sides. When done, the meat will no longer be pink. Put several cubes of pork into each French roll and serve with barbecue sauce.