Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peache
This flavorful marinade adds great flavor and tenderizes the pork so you can cut it with a fork.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 12 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup peach preserves
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 lb. each)
- In bowl, combine lime juice, soy sauce, preserves, ginger root, garlic, and pepper; mix well.
- Remove the skin from the tenderloin if necessary. Pierce all over with a fork and add to marinade. Turn to coat, then cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- When ready to eat, prepare and preheat grill. Drain tenderloins, reserving marinade. Grill tenderloins, covered, over direct medium heat for 15 minutes, turning several times and brushing occasionally with marinade, until 155°F. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing to serve. Discard remaining marinade.