Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks with Onions
Serve with grilled vegetables.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large white onions, peeled and sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless ribeye steaks (6 oz. each)
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 tsp. dry vermouth
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil on medium; cook the onions in the oil until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Cover and keep warm.
- Rub both sides of the steaks with the cut-side of the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Grill the steaks for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or to the desired degree of doneness.
- Pour 1 teaspoon vermouth over each steak immediately before removing from the grill. Serve with grilled onions.