Grilled Rib Lamb Chops with Garlic and Citrus
Young lamb is a great party dish and is perfect when cooked medium-rare.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. grapefruit juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 baby rib lamb chops (4 oz. each), well- trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. white vermouth
- Using a mortar and pestle, mash the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, grapefruit juice, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Coat lamb chops with the garlic mixture and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to high. Place chops over high flame until seared on one side. Baste with vermouth and turn after 3 minutes. Baste again and reduce heat. Cover the grill and let chops roast for 8 minutes.