Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops
This is as classic a recipe as you can find. It’s just as good now as when the Romans grilled it more than 1,000 years ago.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in lamb chops (⅓ lb. each)
- Heat your grill or broiler to 450°F. Make a paste of the first 4 ingredients. Trim the lamb chops of all fat. Sprinkle the chops with salt and pepper. Brush the paste on both sides.
- Grill the chops for 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness. Let the chops rest for a few minutes before serving.