Salmon is a traditional barbecue item and a staple in the Paleolithic diet. This omega-3 heavyweight is sure to please everyone at the family barbecue.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Place salmon in shallow dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Set aside 1⁄4 cup for basting and pour the rest over the salmon. Cover and refrigerate salmon for 30 minutes.
- Grill salmon over medium heat, skin side down, for 15 to 20 minutes. Baste with marinade often.