Grilled San Francisco–Style Chicken
This is a quick chef’s delight. It’s excellent, and everyone at your table will ask “What is in this?” (in a good way)!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. almond oil
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. raspberry white wine vinegar
- 1 small chicken (3 lbs.), butterflied
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Heat grill to 400°F. In a small bowl, mix oil, mustard, and vinegar. Sprinkle the chicken with celery salt and pepper.
- Paint the skin side of the chicken with the mustard mixture.
- Grill the chicken, bone side to flame, for 15 minutes. Flip chicken and reduce heat to 325°F; cover and cook for 15 minutes.