Grilled Sesame Chicken Tenders
Soak wooden skewers before threading them through marinated chicken tenderloins. You can save time by making the marinade a day ahead. This tangy grilled chicken goes great with Thai peanut sauce.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 wooden skewers (6”)
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 drops hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. black sesame seeds
- 8 chicken tenders, patted dry
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro stems
- Submerge wooden skewers in water for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together chicken stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, hot sauce, garlic, pepper, and sesame seeds. Add chicken and coat with marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Thread 1 chicken tender per skewer lengthwise.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a grill pan with the ridges facing up. Brush with canola oil and heat an additional minute. Place skewered chicken on the grill and cook for 3 minutes, turn and cook for an additional 3 minutes, or until the fully cooked.
- Garnish with cilantro before serving.