Grilled Shrimp with Asian Seasonings
Shrimp is wonderful for a sugar-free diet. It’s full of protein, and you can use a bit of sugar substitute to sweeten it.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. gingerroot, peeled and grated
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Splenda
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. dry English mustard
- 16 raw jumbo shrimp, peeled
- Extra lime wedges for serving
- Mix the sauce ingredients together and coat the shrimp. Set grill on high.
- Grill the shrimp for 2 minutes per side. Serve with extra lime wedges.