Grilled Sirloin with Gorgonzola Butter
Topped with a creamy homemade Gorgonzola butter, these sirloin steaks make any weeknight dinner a special occasion.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth™ Raw Walnut Pieces, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 pounds Simple Truth™ Natural Angus Beef Top Sirloin
- Heat grill to medium high (or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat).
- To make Gorgonzola butter: mix together cheeses, butter and walnuts. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Rub steak with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill steaks, turning once, to desired doneness (5 minutes per side for medium rare, or about 7 minutes per side for medium).
- Serve steaks with a dollop of butter on top. (Note: If desired, microwave butter for several seconds to soften before topping steak.