Grilled Steak with Balsamic Herb Marinade
The combination of balsamic vinegar, mustard, and fresh thyme seasons these tender steaks to perfection.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 6 strip steaks (6 oz. each)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- Prepare and preheat grill. Place steaks in a glass baking dish; pierce all over with a fork and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over steaks, turning to coat, rubbing marinade into steaks with hands. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place steaks on grill over medium coals and drizzle with any remaining marinade. Cover grill and cook for 5 minutes. Turn steaks and cook for 4 to 6 minutes longer, or until desired doneness.
- Tent with aluminum foil and let stand 5 minutes before serving.