Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple Salsa
Perfect for a summer day. Get your grill fired up and enjoy this recipe with a crisp green salad.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ whole pineapple, cut into small chunks
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 2 medium limes, juiced and zested
- 1 medium orange, juiced and zested
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 swordfish steaks (3.5 oz. each), 1" thick
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, cilantro, lime and orange juice and zest, shallot, and chili pepper; set aside.
- Set a gas grill to medium-high or heat a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat. Mix salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Brush swordfish with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill fish 5 minutes on one side and 3 minutes on other side. Transfer swordfish to plates; top with pineapple salsa.