Grilled Tangerine and Chicken Salad
The only thing that can make tangerines more delicious than eating them raw is eating them slightly charred. It brings their natural sweetness to a whole new level.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium tangerines, peeled and divided into quarters
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush the tangerine quarters with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill for 2 minutes per side.
- Place salad greens, chicken, onion, sunflower seeds, and grilled tangerine in a large bowl.
- Whisk sherry vinegar, mustard, and remaining olive oil together. Drizzle over salad.