Grilled Tequila Drumsticks
Serves: 6Hands-on: 35 minutesTotal: 12 hours 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup tequila
- ½ cup lime juice
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup chili powder
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 4 lbs. chicken drumsticks
- In a mixing bowl, combine tequila, lime juice, soy sauce, chili powder, jalapeño pepper, salt, and pepper. Pour over chicken drumsticks; cover and refrigerate for 8 to 12 hours.
- Remove chicken and place marinade in saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Grill chicken for 35 to 40 minutes, turning frequently. Serve with simmered sauce.