Grilled Teriyaki Beef and Vegetable Kabobs
Fresh grilled pineapple is delicious when paired with the teriyaki marinated sirloin steak and vegetables. Serve the kabobs over rice.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 6 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 lbs. sirloin steak cut into 1 1⁄2-inch cubes
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow squash, cut in 1⁄2 moons
- Put steak, peppers, and onions in a large zip-top freezer bag. Pour 1 cup teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, and lime juice over the top and marinate for 6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Drain the meat, peppers, and onions and discard the marinade. Prepare the skewers by threading on each a combination of steak, peppers, onions, pineapple, and squash. Grill the skewers over high heat for approximately 10 minutes. Baste with the remaining teriyaki sauce.