Grilled Tuna Burgers
These are delicious as appetizers served on crackers or toasted pita rounds. If you can’t get ground tuna, buy fresh and grind it in your food processor.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. fresh tuna steak, coarsely ground
- 4 sandwich rolls, toasted
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- Prepare a grill to medium heat.
- Mix the lemon juice, teriyaki sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper into the ground tuna and divide it into 4 patties.
- Grill the burgers 4 to 5 minutes per side. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato.