Grilled Tuna Steaks
Not sure how long to cook tuna? For well-done tuna, grill for 9 to 10 minutes, until it is opaque right through. For medium doneness, cook the tuna for 6 to 7 minutes.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 tuna steaks, 8 oz. each
- 1 cup salsa verde
- Preheat the grill.
- In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper. Brush over the tuna steaks.
- Place the tuna on the hottest part of the grill. Cook for 10 minutes or to the desired level of doneness, using tongs to turn the tuna over halfway through cooking and taking care not to overcook.
- Serve the grilled tuna with the salsa verde.