Grilled Vegetable Medley
Grilled veggies make a colorful and fresh side dish, especially when dressed with a splash of your favorite vinaigrette.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 8 minutesTotal: 18 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut lengthwise into ¼”-thick slices
- 16 ounces whole white mushrooms
- 2 bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, and cut lengthwise into 4–5 pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into ¼“ rounds
- 1 bunch green scallions, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup Italian or red wine vinaigrette, plus more if serving immediately
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In large baking dish or pan, arrange vegetables. Add vinaigrette; toss to lightly coat.
- Heat grill to medium. Grill vegetables in batches as needed, flipping occasionally, until tender and charred, 6–8 minutes.
- If serving right away, transfer to platter; season with additional vinaigrette, salt and pepper, to taste. For serving later, transfer to baking sheet to cool; omit additional vinaigrette. Refrigerate up to 4 days.